Welcome to Lebo's Friends, Dog Walking, Dog walking/cycling services
• Monday to Friday, services will take place between 10am and 10pm, with the last walk at 9pm. Those hours don't applied if you are booking Dog Boarding/Minding (1st walk as early as 6am and last one as late as 11pm).
• Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays: on demand
Meet&Greet BUSINESS HOURS
• Monday-Wednesday & Friday 8-10am and 8-10pm (if no walks are booked at those hours)
• Thursday 8-10am
• Exceptionally, Meet&Greet could take place outside the above hours if there are no other services booked.
A €20 deposit might be required at the time of booking. The deposit will be refunded at the first service, rendering the Meet&Greet a free service. If for any reason, Lebo's Friends, Dog Walking decides not to accept your custom, the deposit will be fully refunded at the end of the meeting.
• At weekends, the Meet&Greet takes place on demand and a €40 fee (refundable at first service) might be required at the time of booking.
In all cases, if for any reason the Client and/or the Client's dog are not home at the time arranged for the Meet&Greet, Lebo's Friends, Dog Walking will keep the deposit.
TIME OF SERVICE
A two-hour window is required to perform the booked service, to take into account any unexpected delay due to traffic, cleaning a previous dog's incident, drying of dog after a walk in the rain, …
E.g.: Client wishes his dog to be walked at 11am. The service will be performed between 11am and 1pm.
Lebo's Friends, Dog Walking will do its best to accommodate its clients in performing services on the days and times requested by the Client.
Natasha Garrahie - 5 étoiles
10 out of 10! Yvette is friendly, professional, flexible and extremely conscientious. I know Reni is safe in the hands of Lebo's friends dog walking and couldn't think of anyone better :)
Katy Falkingham - 5 étoiles
Ultra professional in every way & trained in animal first aid - your dog couldn't be in safer hands.
Cinja Pettyjohn - 5 étoiles
Super friendly and professional, very reliable and flexible. I completely trust her with our 4-legged babies.